Monday 2 June 2014

Let Me Inform and Entertain You!

Not many people will remember that before I entered the world of business advice, I trained and achieved a Diploma in skincare with a Swedish skincare company.  Little did I know that I would one day find that training to be of use again (apart from applying the knowledge to myself!)  I used to provide facials for group hostesses and have to confess to being in great demand, providing new looks for brides, birthdays and posh do's!

With the superb training and product knowledge that Arbonne gives me I've learned the newest looks for today's women and invested in the
Beauty Box, adding to the colours & broadening the colour palette.  So far I've done a 50th birthday 'new look' facial and a rehearsal for a bride to be.  I've shown several women (who have never been taught before) how to play up their best features and minimise what they consider to be their least, gaining some loyal customers into the bargain.

A session lasts about an hour including a write up of products use for your future reference.  It's a fun way to spend an hour with a few friends who can see how it's done and get some advice for their own skincare into the bargain.  What's more it's free of charge and brought to you in the comfort of your own home - or mine if you need to escape!

No comments:

Post a Comment