Tuesday 28 April 2015

Make Way for May! And we're not talking politics....







A perfect combination
I can't believe my last Blog was in January - very remiss, however there's been lots going on so it's definitely time to share what's new at Arbonne.  This time last year I was planning my first trip to Vegas to the Annual, Global Training Conference (GTC) - this year it was held in April (without me!) GTC marks the launch of new products and this year heralds some fabulous new looks for lips.

With Smoothed Over Lipsticks in 16 luxurious colours (I've just taken delivery of Camelia, Peony and Dream) 10 new shades of Glossed Over Lip Gloss and 6 new Lip Liners there's a luscious look for everyone.


Includes a sunscreen just for the face!
Then just in time for the first bursts of Spring sunshine - which has been pretty hot in Devon, our new Arbonne Liquid Sunshine suncare has arrived.  Mineral sunscreen formulas provide UVA/UVB broad spectrum protection and feel extra lightweight, smooth and non-greasy.  I shall be ordering my full range with my next order so my customers can test it.

For those of you who are fans of our RE9 Anti Ageing range we have two additions - Lifting and Contouring Cream for the whole face with a Lifting and Contouring Eye Cream.  To find out more check out the link here follow the link and go to shop, what's new!



You'll notice that our website is completely new in appearance too!  If you're one of my existing customers or preferred clients you'll see a photo of me when you log onto shop ensuring you're on the right page.

And finally onto new looks, I am thrilled to be attending a training session by a professional Make Up Artist this month on how to get the best looks from our cosmetics to share with my lovely guests at our Arbonne pampering sessions.  I'm expecting to be busy with bookings in May and June but that's how I like it!  If you want to book a date email me at deborahstewart@myarbonne.co.uk

Happy May! :0)



No comments:

Post a Comment